BOOKING LODGING THROUGH DCFF
DCFF HAS WORKING AGREEMENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING LODGING PARTNERS:
- Coachlite Inn and Suites (Sister Bay, near Ephraim)
- Ridges Inn and Suites (Baileys Harbor) - (Pet Friendly)
- Beantown Campground (Baileys Harbor) - (Pet Friendly)
DCFF continues to offer a “one-stop-shopping” registration process so that you can secure your lodging package (including a weekend pass, etc.) in a single transaction. You may also book your own lodging at other area motels and purchase your passes and/or tickets separately.
- Lodging packages booked directly
through DCFF include a weekend pass and are lower than the street price of lodging plus passes.
- Lodging booked through DCFF will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- NOTE: Special rates are available (with online registration) for non-dancing kids, partners, spouses, etc - Registration
- We’ve reserved blocks of 15 moderately-priced rooms at the Ridges Inn (Baileys Harbor)
and 15 moderately priced rooms at the Coachlite Inn (Sister Bay) for a total of 30 rooms.
- We’ve reserved a block of campsites at the Beantown Campground (Baileys Harbor)
- These lodgings will go quickly – especially since we’ve secured them at last year’s prices
- You may reserve lodging for 3 or more nights (i.e. no reservations for 1 or 2 nights) and you may secure lodging through DCFF before and after the Festival at our discounted rate
- We have fewer rooms this year as the Bluffside has been sold and will not re-open as a motel
- NOTE-1: In last year’s SNAFU, we lost many moderately priced rooms and were forced to reserve more expensive ones. Your advanced deposits will remove this risk
- NOTE-2: This lodging reservation secures you space in your preferred motel (as available) – This is not a full deposit for a specific room. Because of the nature of our group, we work with the motel operators to make specific room assignments in June. You may request a specific room (as available) as soon as you register and pay in full
EARLY DEPOSIT FOR LODGING:
To ensure that we can hold lodging for you for DCFF, we again recommend that you to submit a deposit in advance of registration.
- For single & double occupancy, the deposit is $175 per room
- For 3 or more persons occupancy, the deposit is $200 per room
- For double occupancy and needing a roommate, the deposit is $100 per person
- For camping, the deposit is $50 per tent (for RVs contact us for special pricing - contact info at top of page)
- You may select either the Ridges Inn or the Coachlite Inn or Beantown Campground as your preference
- Lodging will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis
- You may apply your deposit as a credit when you register and pay in full
When you submit your early reservation on the form below, you will be directed to paypal.com where you may make a deposit using your credit/debit card or your paypal account.
BOOKING LODGING ON YOUR OWN
Some DCFF participants prefer to book their own
lodging many months (often a year) in advance. Participants
who make their own Lodging arrangements may purchase weekend or daily passes
or may attend Festival events a la carte. For information contact the
Door County Visitor Bureau 920-743-4456, or 800-527-3529, or Website: http://www.doorcounty.com/stay/
DCFF RESERVED MOTEL ROOMS
DCFF reserved Motel Rooms in Baileys Harbor & Sister Bay include a private bath and entrance. Some roll-away beds or cots
are available for children or extra guests at an extra charge. DCFF Participants
may book overnight accomodations for 3, 4, or more (extended stay) nights
through DCFF. Bookings through DCFF may begin prior to the Festival and continue after the Festival. These motel operators make very few 1 or 2 night accommodations available to DCFF.
Call us ASAP to inquire about limited 1-2 night accomodation packages.
DCFF RESERVED CAMPING:
Reserved Campsites are available at Beantown Campground in Baileys Harbor. Beantown Campground is Door County's favorite campground and is located a mile from downtown Baileys Harbor. It features level, grassy and gravel padded sites with 30 or 50 amp service. All sites are provided with sewer, electricity and water, a picnic table and a fire ring. Beantown is just minutes from local beaches, shops, fun parks, state parks, bike trails, hiking trails, music performances, play theaters, fishing, and plenty of other outdoor activities for all ages. Beantown has Wireless Internet, Heated Pool, Playground w/Equipment, Bathrooms w/Free Showers, Camp Store, Basketball Court, Laundry Room, Satellite TV, etc. DCFF Participants
may book overnight accomodations for 1, 2, 3, 4, or more (extended stay) nights
through DCFF. Bookings through DCFF may begin prior to the Festival and continue after the Festival. .
provides limited assistance to participants who wish to arrange for stays extending before and/or after the Festival. Please be specific in your
We try to accomodate special requests. Please use the Registration
Page to indicate special needs or to request a roomate (specify gender)
or to specifiy a preferred roomate or motel.
Single (Private) Accomodations:
A limited number of single
rooms are available for an extra charge. See the Registration Page
For information or questions contact the
A limited number rooms with deluxe amenities (such as hot-tub, jacuzzi, full kitchen, etc.) are available for an additional fee. For information or questions contact the
Pet Friendly Lodging:
The Ridges Inn and Suites (Baileys Harbor) and Beantown Campground are a "pet friendly" places that can accommodate pets who travel with you. There are a number of other "pet friendly motels listed in the Door County Visitors Website: www.doorcounty.com/stay/pets-allowed